The administrative project CITY WEST C1 and C2 with rentable space of 25 637 m² consists of two office buildings located in the modern Stodůlky district of Prague near the metro station by the same name. The architectural design of the whole project comes from the workshop of the studio AHK architects. The design of both buildings is modern and blends in loosely with the local residential buildings and family houses. A distinct architectural element repeating in varying forms in both buildings is the motif of a frame. The building facades are unpretentious, consisting of bay windows adorned in an elegant shade of gray with color accent of cladding panels.
Energy efficient and environmentally friendly
The project is also highly functional, energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Both buildings were even some of the first office buildings in the Czech Republic to become LEED Gold certified. The property provides jobs for more than 1 500 employees, and besides modern interiors, it also offers space for relaxation, such as terraces with greenery, a Japanese garden, a park with a playground and outdoor fitness center with an area of approximately 1 000 m2.
The building C1 has housed the headquarters of Vodafone Czech Republic since 2015. Tenants of the building C2 include, e.g., CGI IT Czech Republic and Aevi CZ.
- 13 passenger lifts (2 allow cargo transport)
- The central ventilation and air conditioning of the office building C1 is provided by a system of induction units and the building C2 is provided through the FCÚ
- Local control of air conditioning in individual office spaces
- Individually operated external blinds
- Data, telephone, TV and SAT connections
- Smart building management system
- Diesel generator in case of power failure
- Central reception and security service 24/7
- Possibility of access to rental office space via ACS
- Electronic fire alarm
- Sprinklers in all areas
- CCTV monitoring buildings and their cladding
Place for work and relax
Building nearby metro station, easily accessible by any type of transport
Several operators of shops and services also utilize the complex, providing for employees and residents alike quality services in gastronomy, regular shopping and other daily needs. An indisputable advantage of the building is its excellent transport access. The location is easily accessible by public transport, car or even by bike thanks to the nearby cycling trail. The property is also close to the D5 motorway, the Prague ring road and the airport. For employees commuting by car, outdoor and underground garage parking is provided.